[OUWC] Important- Resignation.

Gegesky, Megan mg224108 at ohio.edu
Fri Jun 1 11:42:18 EDT 2012

Dear Ohio University Women's Crew,

It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this news.  I will be resigning my position as President, and also resigning from my position on the team.  It has recently come to my realization that I can no longer participate in a sport with my coursework load, and duties at home.  I will no longer be rowing with you as of today.

It is in the by-laws that Genevieve is to take my place as President, seeing as she is the vice president.

I'm sorry to bring you this news. I do love you all.

Thank you,

Megan Gegesky
Ohio University
Russ College of Engineering and Technology
Mechanical Engineering
mg224108 at ohio.edu<mailto:mg224108 at ohio.edu>
734-624-0277