[OUWC] Red Brick

Gibson, Stephanie sg246007 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 25 21:32:03 EST 2012

Hello loves!

I finally got an email back from the Red Brick guy. A lot of the dates were full, especially the Wednesdays and Thursdays, which is what most of you guys signed up for. The two dates that we have are Feb. 6 (Monday) and Feb. 23 (Thursday). From the sheet I sent around last week:

Feb 6 (Monday):
1. Sarah H.
2. Angela S.
3. Me (Stephanie)
4.
5.
6.

We do not have to have all six positions full. If you can come with us this night please email me and let me know. Also, if you cannot make it for some reason I need to know ASAP so I can try to replace you.

I did not make the sheet this far in advance, but I noticed that many of you signed up for Thursdays and hopefully we will be able to fill the spots. Being later in the week, we can for sure make a lot of money on this night. If you are available to work this night please email me, ASAP. If I do not get any responses I will go through schedules and put people in spots (and i don't want to have to do that to people).

Feb 23 (Thursday):
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.

I will be making a Facebook event for this so even if you are not going on these nights, say that you are and invite everyone you know.

G.