[OUWC] RESPONSES REQUIRED

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 13:08:01 EST 2012

ATTENTION: THIS EMAIL IS PACKED WITH VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION! READ CAREFULLY!

1. SWIM MEET HELP
    The swim team needs help with set up, timing, and tearing down meets on Jan 27th and Jan 28th. THAT IS THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY!

Friday:
Setup - 2:00 12 people
Timing- 4:15 20 people
clean up- 7:15 12 people

Saturday
Set up- 10:30 12 people
Timing- 12:15 20 people
Clean up- 3:15 12 people

Please, if you're available, commit to 2 sessions (set up, timing, cleanup), hopefully consecutive ones. REMEMBER, EACH MEMBER OF THE TEAM MUST COMPLETE 20 HOURS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE PER YEAR. Swim meets are easy, and fun to watch. If you can participate, email me back NO LATER THAN WEDNESDAY AT 5PM. If I don't hear either the times you can work or a good excuse as to why you can't make it, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

2. VARSITY JACKETS
I am ordering varsity jackets NOW. The people I am ordering for, as long as I don't hear otherwise are:

Maddison Mattey
Leah Woodruff
Asa Dahl
Katie Thoburn
Hailie Badach
Camyel Young
Becky Wagner
Coach Meg

Varsity jackets have a monogrammed name on the front, unless told otherwise, the name I wrote above will be what I tell them to write. Check my spelling and such/nicknames/full names. I also need to know what size jacket you want. You have until TUESDAY AT NOON to tell me and to make changes.

3. MISC. APPAREL
On Wednesday we will be officially ordering clothes. Come to the meeting knowing what size you will want for 1.Bob tank 2. Winter training shirt 3. Sweatshirt 4. Sweatpants. IF YOU WILL NOT BE AT THE MEETING, YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME BY NO LATER THAN THE END OF THE MEETING ON WEDNESDAY WITH YOUR SIZES. Amanda Hartnett and I are meeting tomorrow to design the shirts, and I'll be going to Uptown Dog to place the order before Wednesday. I will send another email with the breakdown of prices before Wednesday. PLEASE BRING YOUR MONEY WHEN YOU ORDER. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE YOUR APPAREL UNTIL YOU HAVE PAID IN FULL.

4. JUST FOR FUN!
Who likes to ski or has ever wanted to go/wants to learn!? I ski every weekend with an adaptive skiing program called TAASC (The adaptive adventure sports coalition) and their biggest fundraiser of the year is on Feb 4th, called ski-a-thon. 65$ gets you a 10hr lift ticket, rental equipment, a beginner lesson if you need it, lunch, a t-shirt, and a ticket into a raffle for some awesome ski equipment! Plus, a very large portion of the money goes to the organization to help people with disabilities learn to ski! It happens at Sno-Trails in Mansfield. This is totally not crew related at all, but, as I am pretty invested in this organization, and I love to ski with friends, I would love for all of you to come with me! If you're interested, shoot me a text and we can organize ourselves!

SO, sorry for the novel, but it was all very important. If you have any questions, please give me a call, and remember to meet the deadlines that I've outlined above for comm service and varsity jackets. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week 4, and see you Wednesday, if not sooner.

One more thing, I'm donating blood today in Baker at 3, you should too! Save up to 3 lives!

-Maddie