[OUWC] Couple of Announcements. READ!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 19 10:59:25 EST 2012

Hey ladies,

I hope classes are going well and that you all are being studious and all that jazz! I forgot to mention at yesterday's meeting that during our week 5 meeting we will be holding nominations for exec board members. So, start thinking about who you want to nominate for what positions, and start thinking about positions you may want to run for. (You can run for multiple positions, and you can nominate yourself. AND, if someone nominates you, there is an option to politely decline if you are not interested in said position).

The following positions make up the board:

President
Vice President/Equipment Chair
Treasurer
Secretary
Community Service/Apparel Chair
Fundraising Chair
Regatta Chair
Public Relations/Historian
Safety Officer *This is not technically exec, but is recognized by club sports as a position

The actual elections will take place at the end of the quarter, so during spring season, the newly elected members can shadow and assist the current members!

ALSO-- Susannah Kay, one of our former members, has agreed to re-shoot team pictures since only a small number of us could attend before break. The tentative date for this is set for January 29 @ 4:00PM. (That is not this Sunday, but next!) Please let me know if this doesn't work for you. Put this date in your planner, and please make it! It would be awesome to have a full team pic! Plans will be to wear the grey OHIO CREW shirts if you have one. Those with extras, bring them. If we don't have enough to go around, novice shirts, skinz/jackets will also work. So long as it is something OUWC!!

Ok, that's all! Have a great day.

Savannah

--
Ohio U. Women's Crew President
Reporter: WOUB's The Bobcat Sports Showcase