[OUWC] READ THIS BEFORE YOU COME TO THE MEETING

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 19:35:46 EST 2012

Hello everyone!

So, tomorrow we will be attempting to design all of our winter/spring apparel as painlessly as possible. To do this, there are a few things I want you to think about before the meeting.

1. Possible designs, logos, words, etc. for our camp bob shirts, winter shirts, sweatshirt, and sweatpants
2. Colors of said garments
3. Know how many and what size you will want to order for said garmets.

Also, I'll be placing an order for more of the grey Ohio Crew shirts if you want to order more of those.

Finally, tomorrow is the last day I'll take any stragglers who decide they want to buy a varsity jacket. If you have concerns or questions, please please address me or another varsity member before the end of tomorrows meeting!

I think that is all, have a wonderful windy tuesday night and wednesday daytime!
-Maddie