[OUWC] Schedules!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 3 15:16:41 EST 2012

Welcome back ladies!

I know we all have a lot going on, but if we want to get a room with enough room for all of us, WE NEED SCHEDULES NOW!!!

Be sure you use the attached form, and fill out the contact info at the top! Follow the color coding and let me know if you have any issues!

Below is a list of people who HAVE sent me their schedules.  If you are not on it, send them NOW!

Coach Meg
Ellen
Savannah
Kate
Asa
Leah
Chelsey B
Erin Friend
Sarah Boselovic
Katie Thoburn
Kelly Ricker
Sarah Hinkleman
Megan Gegesky
Dana Ludu
Angela Satava
Michelle Fink
Alex Komp

If you have decided not to do crew this quarter, let me know that too! Other wise I will keep waiting for your schedule!

Thanks!
Can't wait to see you all on Friday!
Ellen