[OUWC] START OF WINTER PRACTICE!

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 3 10:48:01 EST 2012

Hello Ladies!

Welcome back to OU!! Practice starts this FRIDAY, JANUARY 6TH @ 6:30 AM SHARP at PING!!! By sharp, coaches mean already warming up and ready to go.

Practice will run from 6:30am-8am Monday-Friday. This Friday is our first, just so we can all get back into the swing of things. First day of practice is a 5K, so we have some numbers to work with as a base for the rest of the season. The rest of the season schedule will be explained as well.

SO. Quick recap: See you THIS FRIDAY, warming up by 6:30AM (so let's say 6:20-6:25 arrival) at PING. Don't forget your IDs!!!! (Someone send this to Caroline May please?!?!? I don't have her e-mail and I'm not sure if she is on listserv yet!)

LASTLY! IF YOU HAVEN'T SENT ELLEN YOUR SCHEDULE.... SEND. IT. NOW. WE NEED THESE TO DECIDE ON MEETING TIMES!!!!!

Love you all, and Happy New Year!!!!

Savannah