[OUWC] MCES

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 23 20:03:40 EST 2012

See attached directions and travel pack.  Note that rides are subject to change.

I NEED TO KNOW ASAP if you will not be riding with the team one way or another.  We're very tight on rides, and one person can make a big difference!

Also, I'm in the library on the 4th floor...  Jens and I have a huge table, so if you want to get your study on... :)
I'll be here til about midnight, I think!

Thanks!
Ellen