[OUWC] Ergatta Schedule

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 1 13:04:25 EST 2012

Ladies,

Tonight when you come to the meeting please be prepared to tell me which Ergattas you will be rowing in!  If you do not know yet, e-mail me ASAP to let me know what's up.

The Ergattas are as follows.  You should try to do 2, the 3rd is optional, but a very good idea! The more competition, the better your times will get and the more comfortable you'll be with 2K races later!

Also consider if you will be traveling with the team or going home with a parent or friend.  Keep in mind that you MUST get tell us ahead of time if you will leave with someone else, and give us contact information.  If you come with someone else, you have to arrive at about the same time as the rest of the team.  You cannot just show up for your race unless you have a really good reason which is approved by exec/coach!

The Ergattas I mentioned at the beginning of the year, (minus CRASHB's, because I know who's going there already!)

UC Ergatta- "Cincinnati Indoor Rowing Championships"
-Sunday, Feb. 12th, 2012, Notre Dame Academy, Cincinnati
- 1 day trip.  We'll drive over the the morning and come back in the evening!

OSU Erg Sprints- "Midwest Championship Erg Sprints"
-Saturday, Feb 25th, 2012, RPAC, OSU, Columbus
- 1 day trip.  We'll drive up the the morning and come back in the evening!

NEW ERGATTA!!!!!!! We were invited to attend a new one...
Parkersburg Sprints- "Patriot Indoor Sprints"
-Saturday, Feb. 18th, 2012, Parkersburg South High School
- 1 day quick trip.  We'll drive down the the morning and come back in the evening!
**Same weekend as CRASHBs!