[OUWC] SUNDAY DINNER WITH THE COACH!!!!! If YOU RSVP'D READ PLEASE!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Sat Dec 8 13:13:44 EST 2012

Hello Ladies, Here is the info for Sunday dinner.
We will be doing rides at 4:15pm. Please be on time. We will be meeting at Ping.  The order of the rides is to make it easier on the drivers.

Angela- Leading Car
Savannah
Karen

Dana - East Green
Hailie
Donna
Katie Trombetti

Elisa-
Dotty
Allison
Camyel

Kellie- West green
Tara
lexi
Abby
Jenea Elder

Here's the address: 12104 State Route 690 Athens Ohio

Take Route 50/32 toward Belpre (the way you go to get the boats) then there will be an exit sign to your right that will say Route 690/Strouds Run.

The exit will be to your left almost immediately after you see the sign.

Take 690 for 3 miles, it's pretty curvy, and you'll go down a straight away.

Once the straight away is complete you'll make a sharp turn to the left and her house is the first house after the turn. If you pass a red barn you've gone too far. You can't see Megan's house from the road though :/ It's a gravel driveway that goes up a hill.

If anyone else would like to come, please email me ASAP and I will add you to the list.

Have a good day,
Camyel Young