[OUWC] Involvement fair info, Comm serve/ apparel chair!, And not returning info!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 25 19:21:22 EDT 2012

HELLO EVERYONE!
Involvement Fair:
Here is the info on the involvement fair for those who want to help!
Becky and I will be there setting up at 1:00pm, meet me outside baker Becky!
Then the fair starts at 3:30-5:30pm on college green so if you want to come over and what not between then that'd be lovely!
Please just give me a heads up that you are going like I asked for yesterday!
Comm Serve:
As I regret to let you all know that we are in need of a new Community Service and Apparel Chair, if you have any questions in regards to this please talk to ME.
We already have a nomination for this position so please send me any other nominations!
Not Returning:
Also, if you are not returning please let Camyel and I know so we can update rosters and what not!

That's it dolls! I hope you have a lovely evening!
THANK YOU,
GENEVIEVE :)))

[cid:9C90295B-FC87-4E16-82BA-3B86C692B359 at net.oit.ohio.edu]

DON'T FORGET TO SEND CAMYEL YOUR SCHEDULES!!!