[OUWC] IMPORTANT DATES, AND MORE!

Gurnick, Genevieve gg499010 at ohio.edu
Sat Aug 25 00:12:34 EDT 2012

HELLO EVERYONE!
Lot's of important info here so ACTUALLY READ THIS!
1. First, you will find a document of important dates attached to this email. These dates include key fundraisers, and community service hours that ALL should ATTEND, so put them in your schedule!!!!
2. SEND your schedules to Camyel so she can start finding a time for our weekly meetings cy543910 at ohio.edu<mailto:cy543910 at ohio.edu>
3. As many of you have heard Savannah and Megan Dean will be our varsity coaches and they are planning a practice for bright and early tuesday morning so get ready! Also for the novice's Ellen will be there coach this year! So Congratulations to Savannah, Megan, and Ellen!!!!
4. Involvement fair: If you want to help please EMAIL ME to let me know so I can email you times and more info!
5. We will be getting boats next friday Aug. 31st and we will need AT LEAST ten people so please email me and Camyel if you can go. And email her if you have a car.
5. I hope you have all had a wonderful summers and are ready to row!
That's it for now so please keep your eyes open for any other emails from me, and learn the schedule!
Thank you,
Genevieve :)))