[OUWC] FW: Important info about rides!!!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 30 10:28:14 EDT 2012

FROM CAMYEL:::

Good morning ladies,

    I just wanted to let you know that I will be taking over rides for the rest of the season. So make sure you contact me to let me know if you will not be able to drive, be at practice or if you have ping practice. My number is 937-516-3879, or you can shoot me an email really quick. If I forget to put you on the list and you know that you are supposed to be on there then let me know ASAP. Do not use me as an excuse for not showing up to practice. The deadline for letting me know that you cannot go to practice will be 6:30pm. (This includes today.) I will do my best to have rides sent out by at least 7pm.

    P.S : Also I need to know who will not be rowing at Dadvail, so I do not make the mistake of putting you on the rides list for practice in the morning.

Coach Sarah, if i missed anything important, please let me know.

Here is a lovely quote about dedication and hard work that I think some of us have forgotten to apply to this team:

“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” -Vince Lombardi

Have a lovely day,

Thank you,

Camyel Young