[OUWC] SWEATS!!!!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 22:25:34 EDT 2012

Ok, ladies.

We will be placing the order for apparel this week. Kate (or I) will personally do it, and be sure to let you all know an accurate approximate time of arrival.

We agreed to forgo the Bob and winter shirts, but order sweats and grey Ohio Crew shirts.

If you want to change the order you placed WAY back in winter, please let me know! If I don't hear from you, I will go with the old order.  If you change it your account will be credited for the difference.

Consider the Ohio Crew Shirts... These are the ones you ordered, then got in the winter from our stash b/c they didn't come in on time, but that we took away from you again this weekend.  They're a pretty important one to have for when we all need to match, and they're only 6.50, so I recommend getting one.  They make good gifts for supportive parents, too! :)

Ok, so, e-mail me with any changes ASAP!If we do not hear before we order (no earlier than Wednesday) we will just go with what you ordered before! Kate or I will be ordering them THIS week!

Thanks!!!
Love you all!
Ellen