[OUWC] NICE WORK!

Young, Camyel cy543910 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 22 22:12:20 EDT 2012

What about Red Brick?!?
Camyel
________________________________
From: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Lubbers, Ellen [el181107 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 1:39 AM
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: [OUWC] FW: NICE WORK!

See below- E-mail from our lovely prez!
________________________________
From: Savannah Bales [savannah.bales at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:36 PM
To: Lubbers, Ellen
Subject: NICE WORK!

Hey Ladies!

Good job this weekend. I'm proud of all the hard work that everybody put in to make things run as smooth as possible. Take tonight to get back to the books and prepare to kick butt on midterms, and enjoy the day off from anything crew-related tomorrow! Instead of trying to squeeze in rigging sometime tomorrow, we'll just wake up a few minutes earlier on Tuesday for practice, and rig then.

Exec will keep you updated on the status of the four as we know. Unfortunately, these things happen. But we will get it to all work out!

ALSO, it's ELECTION WEEK! Make sure everyone running puts their speeches together for Wednesday! We will go over a few brief things on Wednesday and then move on to elections! That night we will find out who our new executive board is, and from then on, exec will have joint meetings with the exec-to-be.

One last thing, and this is it, I promise. We have a chance to finish up most of our community service this Thursday if we get enough people to go. From 5-8pm on Thursday there will be an ice cream social at the Beacon school off of Union. It's about a 5 min drive from campus, so we can meet at Ping and head over. All we have to do is serve ice cream and hang out with kids! People can come as they are available, so this should be easy to fit into your schedule. PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY TOMORROW if you CANNOT make this, otherwise I'll expect you to be there! Let's work together to crank out these last few hours of service, and be done for the quarter!!!

Thanks! Happy studying,

Savannah