[OUWC] FW: Meeting Minutes =]

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 19 15:56:13 EDT 2012

________________________________
From: Gibson, Stephanie [sg246007 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 9:13 AM
To: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Meeting Minutes =]

Meeting Minutes for 4-18:
May 2nd LDWS MANDATORY

-      Social Media Workshop

-      Walter 145 at 7:30pm

Elections

-      April 25th

-      Take it seriously! Pick who is the best for the job.

Club Sports Banquet

-      Savannah, Ellen, and Stephanie will be going

Alumni Row

-      May 19th

-      We are selling oars, paw print oars and stripped oars

-      Friday April 27th or May 4th we will be meeting to paint them and fix them up

-      “They look so pretty!” Ellen

Reg. - Ellen

•         Look for the SIRA travel pack

•         Regatta Central will tell you about all the races you will be racing in www.regattacentral.com<http://www.regattacentral.com/>

Community Service/Apparel

•         EXEC isn’t sure what is going on, we will work it out =]

•         Bring grey shirts to practice so we can bet them at SIRA, you will get a new one, must bring yours to practice tomorrow APRIL 19

Fundraising- Stephanie

•         Red Brick Wednesday April 25th,

o   Camyel

o   Ana

o   Becky

o   Hailie

o   Katie

o   Shelby

o   If for some reason you cannot work red brick please let me know ASAP, I picked these people based on their schedules

•         Bracelets= keep selling, $2.00 each, thank you to the people that have turned in money

•         Rent a Rower= you keep 50% of what you make, $10.00/hr, give money you make to Asa and she will credit your account

Monies- Asa

-      If you didn’t pay Asa make sure you talk to her