[OUWC] New practice plan!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 3 22:10:19 EDT 2012

OK ladies!

We just got out of a long exec+coach meeting...  So, see important changes below!!!

Starting Thursday ((sorry for the confusion)) NOVICE will now be having morning practice, so we'll all be in the morning, pickups around 5am.  Leah will send out details.

BUT, since this weekend a lot of people aren't coming, Thursday and Friday will be water practice for the boats that are racing Saturday (and fillers if needed).  All people not on the water will have 6:30AM Ping practice.  Someone will be taking attendance, and normal rules apply if you miss!

So, normal practice tomorrow, Thursday all people going this weekend to Strouds about 5, all others to Ping at 6:30AM.

Ask me if you have any questions!
Ellen