[OUWC] General Meetings!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 2 21:32:38 EDT 2012

Hello Ladies!

I hope the quarter is going well for everyone!  I know last week was a bit rough for a lot of us... It's hard to get back into things when your 'break' was spent working out 7hr/day and not relaxing.  But, we're all getting back into it.  This week and the rest of the quarter should be much smoother!

Ok, General Meetings!!  From the schedules we got, it's looking like we're always going to have general meetings at 7:00pm on Wednesdays!  Room to come.  We'll be having exec the day before, so you shouldn't have to wait in the hall like we did in winter....   Let me know if you have any questions!

Note: So far I just  know that Savannah and Karen will be missing the meetings.  If anyone else has a conflict, let me and Asa know!

THANKS!
Ellen