[OUWC] Minutes-September 20

Ricker, Kelly kr744910 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 21 21:54:16 EDT 2011

Hi! My number is 1095764!

Thanks Ellen!
Kelly Ricker
________________________________
From: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of Genevieve Gurnick [gurnick93 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2011 4:39 PM
To: Ohio University Women's Crew
Subject: Re: [OUWC] Minutes-September 20

Hi Ellen!!!

Here's my thing USRowing thing:

Your waiver is valid at USRowing-sanctioned regattas throughout the current calendar year.

Your USRowing MemberID is 1095758. Please retain this number for future reference.

Important: Provide your USRowing MemberID to any coaches or teammates who submit entries which include you. They can add your USRowing MemberID to their online roster so your waiver submission is synchronized with their account and in the entries they submit. (for privacy reasons RegattaCentral only updates the account linked to the 'Roster Code' you entered).

Thanks!!!
See you in the morning!
Genevieve :)