[OUWC] BOATS BACK

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 27 15:12:32 EDT 2011

Hi Ladies!

Alfonso got back to me yesterday, and has agreed to trailer our boats back to Parkersburg! He usually works on Sunday, so we've decided to go for SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12th to take the boats back. I'll meet him out at Stroud's to make sure everything is organized and ready to go, but we will have everyone else meet at Ping at 10:00AM. He is also arriving at 10:00AM, so by the time we hook up the trailer and the boats head out, you all should have enough time to get there and get into cars so we arrive at the same time.

Obviously, previous to this date we will have to have a day where we de-rig the boats. Exec will talk about this at our meeting, and let you know that date on Tuesday! :)

Hope you all are successfully avoiding the rain!
Savannah