[OUWC] Forest cleanup!

Maddison Mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 13:01:40 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

I am very sad to announce that we are going to have to reschedule the forest cleanup. Earlier this week, my WNF contact had a family emergency and is out of state until at least Monday and when I called, apparently no one else in the office had ever been told that we had planned to come....Also, I have had something like 15 people say that they wouldn't be able to come, and with that many people gone, it was going to make for a really long, hard day. So, again, I'm sorry to cancel, I was really really looking forward to this, and I hope to be able to reschedule this for later in the year. Enjoy the rest of your day and Saturday!

Maddie

P.s. I finally have a replacement phone, so if you text me, I generally have no idea who you are so let me know and I'll add you to my phonebook again! Or, just text me your name so I have your number again!

Sent from my iPad

Ouwcrew-l mailing list
Ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu