[OUWC] Meeting Mintues from October 18

Desanto, Rebecca rd547811 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 19 20:08:22 EDT 2011

________________________________
From: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of justine reichley [justine_reichley12 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:38 PM
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Gegesky, Megan; Macon, Sacoria; Bobst, Caroline; Schrock, Andrew; Slosser, Nicole
Subject: [OUWC] Meeting Mintues from October 18

Hey everyone! Here are the meeting minutes from yesterday!

Letter for money fundraiser...

If addresses are not given to Stephanie by Saturday afternoon, $1 a day will be charged to your account. Remember, you need 5 of them! Stephanie sg246007 at ohio.edu

Class Schedules for rent a rower...
Send it to me by Saturday or $1 day will be added to your account

Ellen- Talk to Wal-mart and ask to wrap presents

If you don’t show up to practice, you have to do a 10k.

On November 12 or 13(weekend before finals), we will be taking back/unloading the boats in Parkersburg. If everyone comes, it will take little time. If you can drive, meet at Ping. We also usually go to Panera after for lunch! :-) The exact time will be sent out within the next week or so.

Community Service- River Clean up
Everyone must be there unless they have sent Maddie an email explaining why you can't make it. Emails must be sent by 5pm this Friday. The time will be from 8 or 9 until 4 on Saturday Oct. 22.

Have a wonderful evening! Don't forget to email me about next week water practices!

Justine