[OUWC] Dinner on Saturday

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 12 22:04:04 EDT 2011

Hey girls!

A reminder that we're having dinner at my house in Columbus on Saturday!  My parents and siblings are donating all the food, but we should bring some drinks! We'll have cups, so 2-liters or w/e are good!

The menu will probably be some combination of corn bread, potato bread, veggies/salad, fruit, cookies/brownies, chicken chili, and vegetarian soup of some sort!

The itinerary will be out tomorrow evening-

Generally-

Truck and coxis leave at 5:30am

Everyone else leaves at 7:00am

We rig, cheer, race, and hang out all day

The last men's race is at 3:35pm.  We'll pack up and cheer them on, and once everything is ready to roll out, we'll go to have dinner, then we'll head back to Athens!

Ellen