[OUWC] October 4 Meeting Notes

justine reichley justine_reichley12 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 17:37:51 EDT 2011

Hey ladies!

Here are the minutes from the meeting...

There is a guy that is doing an erg study and he wants to know if anyone is interested in participating. You row and test out new machines. At the end, they will tell you what you can do to improve your rowing!! If you are interested and were not at the meeting, email whitej4 at ohio.edu and just tell him who you are and that you're interested.

Red Brick asked if our team wanted to do charity night..bar-tend/waitress.

Fill out your assumption of risk forms and get it to Ellen soon! Sorry if you have already filled it out...some of them were lost by Club Sports. These people are:

Rebecca DeSanto
Michelle Fink
Erin Friend
Hilarie Kin
Karen Martinez
Justine Reichley
Kelly Ricker
Nikki Slosser
Camyel Young

There are still people who need to turn in the Code of Conduct. These people are:

Kate Schmidlin
Leah Woodruff
Michele Fink
Chloe Gebaez
Nicole Kleinas
Nicki Slosser

Sign up for Regatta Central ASAP:

Michele Fink
Chloe Gebaez
Nicole Kleinas
Rochelle Lewis
Nikki Slosser

Boat Care...when dealing with boats, BE CAREFUL!! Don't let anything touch the ground...EVER. Keep it to a slow controlled motion. These boats are very, very, very expensive!

Crew Classic- It is this Saturday. Ellen will be sending out rides, directions, etc.

Team Dinner- this Friday at Maddie's mom's house. If you're interested, bring a few bucks to help cover the cost of pasta, bread, salad, etc. The time will be after novice practice.

Study tables... this Thursday in the library room 221 11-2:30
                                                              308 5:30-8:30

The Friday before Speakman, we are going to paint the graffiti wall! A few bucks will be added to the weekend regatta fee to help cover the cost of paint.

You need to pay Asa your dues ASAP! Orrr, you will start paying overdue fees.

After Speakman, the team is having dinner at Ellen's house. Food will be provided by Ellen's family, however, we need people to bring drinks.

Nice job for those of you who are kicking butt at community service!!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you all SOON!! :-)

~Justine