[OUWC] Boats Tomorrow

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 11 17:59:57 EST 2011

Hi Girls!

Here's the reminder e-mail I promised all of you. Be at Ping at 10:00AM SHARP (and drive your car if you have one). We will load up in cars and depart by 10:15 at the latest. If you end up not having to drive, no worries.. free parking at Ping on the weekends!

Bring a few dollars for your driver if you don't have a car. And make sure to bring some dollars for Panera too if you want!

AND if you haven't paid Ellen your $4.00 yet, please do. Please be honest. The money went towards drinks as well as your fashionable men's XXXL underwear

See you all tomorrow chicas!
Savannah