[OUWC] Boats Back/Loading

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 8 12:00:29 EST 2011

Hi girls,

We're loading the trailer on FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11!! (This Friday) @ 4PM. Justine will send out rides a little later, and if you have a class conflict let her know. For example if you have class UNTIL 4, she can put together a late car that picks up at 4:10 rather than 4:00!

We need to have the boats loaded that day, because remember, Alfonso is coming at 10:00AM the next day!... for Saturday, everyone meet at Ping at 10:00AM and if you can drive bring your car. If you end up not having to drive, don't worry.. free parking at Ping on the weekend, so you can just leave your car there.

Have a good day!
Savannah