[OUWC] Meeting Minutes for November 1

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 3 15:16:50 EDT 2011

Hiya Girls,

Thursday, at our VERY IMPORTANT EVALUATION MEETING (and super fun team dinner/hang out/stress relieving before finals time following)... Coach Megan will stop by at the beginning (8PM) to discuss our winter break training that she has put together. This is when everyone will get their packet with the details and schedule of it.

DON'T FORGET! BRING YOUR $4.00 TO HELP COVER THE COSTS FOR FOODS! We are poor college students and can't afford it without your help :(

Then after Coach is done explaining everything we will take care of business first, and complete the evaluations. This is a very important tool for the coaches as well as exec board! It's what helps us learn how to better run the team.

Lastly, the meeting spot has been decided. Justine reserved Bentley 120 for our meeting!! BE THERE @ 8PM. We want to take care of business as quickly as possible.

Gracias! See you there! And remember, e-mail Justine if you CANNOT make it. But skip whatever else you have because we're cooler ;). Just kidding. But really.

Happy Week 9!
Savannah