[OUWC] Bed lofts

jr160509 at ohio.edu jr160509 at ohio.edu
Mon May 30 17:33:08 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

This Saturday, June 4th, is bed lofts...11-7. Around 1/3 of the team signed up
at the meeting a month ago. Sooo, I need everyone to send me an email stating
whether or not they are able to come..even if you had already signed the paper.
Also, I need to know if any of your friends or family are coming to help. It's a
bit of a mess right now, and I need to know how many people are for sure going
to be there.

Like we've said for the past few months now, everyone needs to be there. But, if
you have an excuse for not being able to go, you need to speak up about it to me
now, so that exec can determine whether or not it is excused. Don't just
"remember" on Friday that you're going home for the weekend. Also, remember that
for those excuses not excused, there will be a charge to your account for the
amount of money you would have made at the fundraiser. We talked about this at
the meeting last Tuesday.

So, I need to know by tomorrow. Just keep in mind, we have been talking about
this fundraiser for a long time now, so your excuse is going to have to be
pretty darn good for it to be excused.

Have a wonderful day!!

~Justine

On September 03, 2005 Lloyd Bright cut his entry from the vine and when it was
weighed, Lloyd's watermelon captured the record as the world's largest
watermelon, weighing a watery 268.8 pounds.

I've had 80 ounces of coffee in the past 10 hours. I've never thought about this
until now...I'm going to train to break the world record for the largest amount
of coffee drank in one day!! Haha!