[OUWC] Dad Vail LIVE on ABC and ESPN3

jr160509 at ohio.edu jr160509 at ohio.edu
Wed May 11 10:52:32 EDT 2011

Hey girls! Two more days until the big race! It will be shown LIVE on ABC and
ESPN3. Tell your family. :-)

Go to http://www.dadvail.org/NewsReleaseESPN and see for yourselves.

"It's neither the catch nor the drive that makes a great rower
A great rower is found somewhere between the oar and the slide
between starboard and port, bow and stern
A great rower is found within the heart
Where blood coarses like the fresh open water
Into each fingertip, each line of the quad and the back
Driving and recovering back to the heart
Where no mind, nor state of pain can touch"
-John DeMello

"We must remember that one determined person can make a significant difference,
and that a small group of determined people can change the course of history."
-Sonia Johnson

Have a great day!

~Justine

P.S. I'm in Psych and there is a couple who keeps kissing right in front of
me...gross. Why?