[Ouwcrew-l] Important, Easy Fundraiser!

Mathews, Rebecca rm337210 at ohio.edu
Sun May 8 21:43:53 EDT 2011

What if Ohio University - Womens Crew Team earned a donation every time you searched the Internet? Or how about if a percentage of every purchase you made online went to support our cause? Well, now it can!

GoodSearch.com is a new Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!

GoodShop.com is a new online shopping mall which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause! Hundreds of great stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, eBay, Macy's and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with GoodShop and every time you place an order, you'll be supporting your favorite cause.

And if you download the GoodSearch – Ohio University - Womens Crew Team toolbar, our cause will earn money every time you shop and search online - even if you forget to go to GoodShop or GoodSearch first! Add the Ohio University - Womens Crew Team toolbar at

http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/ohio-university-womens-crew-team

This is not something that is going to make us tons of money right away, and it is obviously not something big that I have planned but, we will receive a check once in December and every penny OUWC can get will help.  It's easy, how many times a day do you type something in to google, yahoo , or another search engine instead of typing out the full address?  Now you can type it in GoodSearch!  Hope you try it, and tell everyone you know, some organizations have some pretty impressive earnings. Thanks ladies!

http://www.goodsearch.com/