[Ouwcrew-l] Community Service

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 29 23:42:19 EDT 2011

Hey ladies,

So I emailed the lady from our community service project for next Thursday just now because she needs the names BY TOMORROW MORNING.  There are 6 of you who haven't answered my email and I NEED YOUR SCHEDULE NOW. I know it was short notice and I'm sorry for that but I need to know when you are free, it's a race week you should all be in town.

If your name is not listed below, thank you so much for getting back to me.  This is a great service opportunity and could serve to be a lot of fun and easy hours annually if we work hard for the lady heading it up.  If your name is listed below I need your schedule like yesterday so please email me back, I feel really rude calling you out and tracking you down:

Jill
Ryann
Patty
Becca
Natasha
Leah

Thanks ladies, and sorry for the call out I just HAVE to turn in our names and numbers and sizes ASAP.

Jen