[Ouwcrew-l] Community Service

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 27 22:14:08 EDT 2011

Hey ladies!

We have a SUPER easy SUPER fun community service offer that just came up (it includes decorating, free tshirts, and counting could this be any easier???) So I need from EVERYONE the time you are free on Thursdays by Tuesday at noon, and your tshirt size.  The event will be next Thursday (the Thursday before the Ohio Invitational so there's no reason anyone should be home or anything yay for lots of hours at once!) it should also only be about 2-3 hours.

Thanks ladies,
Jen