[Ouwcrew-l] Trailer loading

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 15 19:02:39 EDT 2011

Hey girls,

Just a heads up, I spoke with Tyler and we're going to start loading up the trailer at 4:30 Friday. They aren't leaving until 5:30, which gives you enough time to get anything that you may have forgotten. Please be at the trailer by 4:45 so we can start getting everything bagged up and situated.

Great job this week with the workouts we've been given. They've been tough and you guys have powered through them. This just shows me that we are a tough bunch of ladies :D

See you in the morning,

Megan