[Ouwcrew-l] FW: Unis, Sweats, and Bob Shirts

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 14 19:36:21 EDT 2011

________________________________
From: Atkins, Jennifer
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 6:33 PM
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Unis, Sweats, and Bob Shirts

Hey ladies!

So here's the deal, most of you have turned in your money for sweats and some of you have turned in your money for Bob.  I'll let you know when the sweats come in, but it's looking like Wednesday or Thursday.  To pick up your sweats you MUST HAVE PAID FOR BOTH.  I know this seems like a pain, and I'm REALLY REALLY sorry but if we collect money at the trailer when the Bob shirts go out then we have to leave it sitting somewhere unlocked for an extended period of time while we are gone.

Also, if you are looking to get a used uni I need CASH MONEY by week 2's meeting AT THE VERY LATEST!
Here are the uni prices so that you can start bringing your money to me ASAP:
Asa: $25
Ryann: $30
Maddie: $30
Justine: $30
Natasha:  $25
Brenna: $25
Caroline: $25
Leah: $25
Becca: $30
Meg (if you would like to get one so you're ready for fall, PS we miss you!): $25

Thanks a ton ladies!
Jen