[Ouwcrew-l] Book Buyback Times

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 14:33:11 EST 2011

Ok guys, here is the list of when everyone is working the book buyback booth:

Sunday:
10-12: Autumn
12-2: Ellen
2-4:30: Maddie

Monday:
9-11: Leah
11-1: Caroline
1-3: Caroline
3-5:30: Asa

Tuesday:
9-11: Megan
11-1: Rachael
1-3: Brenna
3-5:30: EMPTY NEEDS FILLED

Thursday:
9-11: EMPTY NEEDS FILLED
11-1: Jen
1-3: Savannah
3-5:30: Sara

Friday:
9-11: Stephanie
11-1: Stephanie
1-3: Jill
3-5:30: EMPTY NEEDS FILLED

So, obviously, we need 3 people to fill those three spots, so if you wernt at practice on friday and missed the sign up sheet, shoot me an email and let me know when you can work, please!  Thanks again everyone for being so flexible and willing, you all seriously rock!!

If you have any problems or questions, give me a call, 740.590.5552!

Hope you're all enjoying this wonderful day outside, and remember to set your clocks forward tonight!!!
-maddie