[Ouwcrew-l] Book Buyback booth

maddison mattey maddisonmattey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 16:40:06 EST 2011

Hey everyone!

So, let me just start by saying that I am so so sorry to be so late with this, but, we are working a book buyback booth next week (sunday 10:00-4:30, and MTWR 9:00-5:30) on the corner of the college green. So, that is 40 hours, and we have like 20 girls, so each of us needs to do at least 2 hours. I will be bringing the sign up sheet tomorrow to practice, so please please please have an idea of when you can work. It is super easy, you and a buddy can just sit and study for finals.

Again, I am so so sorry for the last minute notice, and I really appreciate everyones cooperation. You guys are the best.

Maddie