[Ouwcrew-l] Apparel Nonsense....Muy Importante!

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 9 11:41:18 EST 2011

Hey Ladies!

Some apparel updates:

First, I need to finalize/approve the Camp Bob TShirt order with Uptown so if you have not let me know that you want one I NEED TO KNOW BY 10AM TOMORROW (THURSDAY)!

Second, if you would like to order a skin (the spandex, long sleeve, awesome warm shirt we showed you last week at the meeting) I need to know BY FRIDAY!  If you are getting one please get your money to Autumn NO LATER THAN WEEK 1 OF SPRING!

Third, I will send you any further info I get about the community service this sunday....sorry, she hasn't gotten back to me.  (Also, I know that's not apparel but oh well!)

Jen