[Ouwcrew-l] Boats TOMORROW

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 6 21:04:33 EST 2011

Hey girls!
Hope you all had a good weekend!

Below is a list of medical supplies that each of us need to get for the med kit.  I divided them randomly, so each of us will just buy 1 thing.  Have it with you when we go to Bob and DO NOT forget! The team is relying on you!

NOVICE- you NEED to e-mail me about 5-7pm conflicts! I have only heard from 4 of you.  This is not ok! I can't do what I'm supposed to do if you don't do what you're supposed to do!

Also, everyone, please make sure you're e-mailing me if you cant make it to something.  Even if you talk to another member of exec, I need to know so I know not to mark your absence as unexcused!

Thanksss!!!!!
See you all in the AM!
Just 13 days until BOB!!!! :D :D :D  Exciting!!!!!

Patty-Aspirin
Jen-Ibuprofen
Savannah-Benedryl
Caroline-Band-aids- (big)
Asa-Antibiotic ointment
Ryann-Hydrogen peroxide
Megan-Athletic tape
Sara-Tuff Skin spray
Sephanie-Latex gloves
Jill-Instant Cold pack
Rachael-Microwaveable hot pack
Natasha-One of those metallic space blankets isn't a bad idea for rowing
Ellen-Gauze pads
Maddie-Band-aids (butterfly)
Becca-Band-aids (normal)
Justine-Band-aids (normal)