[Ouwcrew-l] Grinders

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 14 13:50:36 EST 2011

________________________________
From: maddison mattey [maddisonmattey at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 4:30 PM
To: Dean, Megan

Hey Megan, could you send this out on listerv for me? I dont know how to send one out to everyone other han to reply to someone elses listserv email, but i think there must be a better way...

Its the grinders flyer assignment list. Here's the message to accompany it:

Hey everyone!
Here is the grinders flyers assignment list. Let me know ASAP if the time/place I signed you up for doesn't work for you! Also, if your name is in red, it means the paper didn't make it around to you, or you weren't at the meeting, so I just put you where you lived. If that time doesn't work, let me know if a different locations time works.
Thanks everyone, have a great weekend!
Maddie