[Ouwcrew-l] Odds and Ends

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 28 20:36:59 EST 2011

Hey girls,

Here are some odds and ends that ya'll need to know about:

General Meetings: Wednesday March 2nd

                           Wednesday March 9th

        - We're going to be talking about Camp Bob and it's IMPERATIVE that you be there

Picking up Boats: Sunday, March 6th

        - Wheels will be rolling at 9 a.m.

        - I apologize for the late notice, I did not know until tonight.

        - Look for an e-mail from Ellen

Excuses for boats will be due Thursday, March 3rd by midnight. It will be up to the exec. board to determine if you are excused or not. To re-define excused excuses they consist of school or family, if there's something else that's on more of a personal level other than school or family we'll work something out.

I have also contacted Club Sports about getting the Ergs fixed and they're going to let me know what/if they can do anything about it tomorrow.

Finally the crew Facebook page has been updated, please send me any pictures that you'd like to have on there or whatever. :)

See you in the morning,

Megan