[Ouwcrew-l] nominations tonight! : )

Dean, Megan md234006 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 23 10:06:06 EST 2011

Another note: if you have no turned in your signed version of the by-laws you will NEED to have them with you, along with your paperwork for this weekend.

So a recap of what you need tonight:

signed by-laws (unless you have already turned that into me at the LDWS)

2 pieces of paperwork for Savannah

$25.00 for Savannah (if you're writing a check make sure it's written to Bill Bales)

money for sweatshirt/sweatpants

an idea of what you'd like to run for

a smile :)

:D