[Ouwcrew-l] LDWS meeting

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 16 14:40:30 EST 2011

Hey Ladies!

If anyone wants dinner tonight before the LDWS, join me for B Dub's!!! I'll be there around 5:30.

((It's extra nice because AXE, my chemistry fraternity is having a fundraiser...  so just buy food and give them a little ticket (available there) and we get 10% of the earnings! Please come! And if anyone is interested in joining AXE, its also a rush event, so let me know!))

Ellen