[Ouwcrew-l] Minutes!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 10 09:52:43 EST 2011

Hello Ladies!

Read blue part, even if you we @ the meeting!!

For future reference: I'm going to be the secretary now, so if you're going to miss a meeting or something let me know!

MONDAY: We're having breakfast at coach's house, and It's a bit of a walk, so I'll organize rides if you want them
If you need a ride, e-mail me, and if you can drive e-mail me! :)

Meeting Minutes!
Dad Vail:
We will be staying at an international hostel: Chamounix Mansion... that's right a MANSION!
-has a kitchen, we can cook meals together
-No sleeping bags, linens provided
-bikes and tennis balls available for us!
-It will be paid for out of our excellence funding, so FREE for you :D (Vails' dues will just be for gas, vans, entry fees etc.)
-Bring towels! (we will remind you later)

Regattas:
-Hammer this weekend--- GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!
-The scrimmage 4/9/2011 in Cincinnati is how a big race! YAY! About 8 other women's teams!
-MACRA vs Gov Cup-  still being checked, but probably just Gov Cup this year (4 regatta total!)

Community Service:
-Arts West schedule- check it! let Jen know if you have any conflicts/ issues!
-Swim Meet- They will need help all week the week before our ergatta in c-bus, so maybe we'll help Friday night (We'll be here anyway) or Sunday!
-Look for more info on Rec Fest (Saturday of sibs weekend)

SWEATS AND BOB SHIRTS!!!!
-Designs were discussed and voted on.
The winners are... (drum roll)
Hoodie: OHIO womens' CREW with crossed oars in background (White and pink on charcoal gray!)
Pants: Getting approval for use of attack cat, but Bobcats Rowing down leg, with attack cat in the middle. (black straight legged ones, no elastic at bottom!)
Cost: Hoodie= $24, Pants= $17.50
BOB Shirts:
White and simple, will tie dye @ bob!!! :D  get excited!
CAMP BOB 2011 on front (3 lines of text, big letters)
Ohio University Womens' Crew on back w/ all our name in 2 columns on back!

Have a good Thursday, everyone!!!!
Ellen