[Ouwcrew-l] ARTSwest

Atkins, Jennifer ja270508 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 9 11:45:03 EST 2011

 Hey ladies!

I have attached a calendar/schedule to this for the ARTSwest volunteering.  When you volunteer, you need to be at ARTSwest (by the cemetery on W. State) by 5:30 (there are no wall sits but please be on time haha) and you will usually get out between 7 and 7:30.  Feel free to bring some homework with you to work on while you're there, a lot of the time you won't be super busy.
Novice:  Since you all weren't on the listserv when we started this, if you would like to join in the fun please let me know.  Our team has to do 20 hours of community service/rower and it would AWESOME if you would help out!  If I can throw you on a Thursday and replace some of the varsity girls that have gone 2 and 3 times I will GLADLY make a new calendar and resend it.

Thanks everyone for all your help and great job today on your 2Ks!
Jen