[Ouwcrew-l] the HAMMER.

Bales, Savannah sb295208 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 3 18:28:55 EST 2011

 Hey ladies-

So here it is, last chance. Who wants to go to "the Hammer ergatta" in Cleveland?! Registration is due Sunday, so I need to know before then. :) Here's the list of events we can enter:

1. 8:00 a.m. - Women's Open
2. 8:15 a.m. - Women's Open Ltwt
9. 10:00 a.m. - Women's Open Coxswain (1K).. Jen? interested?
11. 10:10 a.m.- Open Mixed Relay (3K) 3 Men, 3 Women (we'd need guys to go to do this obviously)
27. 1:00 p.m. - Sadie Hawkins Mixed 4-Person Relay Varsity (2K) (Steph, do you know what this is?)
49. 2:50 p.m. - Coaches 2K.. COACH! you HAVE to do this, if you can go! :)

Ok, that's it I believe. It's on RC if you want to look more into the race.
The race is Sunday, Feb. 13. We'll be staying at Stephanie's house the night before, and we were thinking of leaving in the afternoon, and enjoying the night in Cleveland. Kate's mom has also offered to make us lunch if we stop in Kent (it's on the way!)

So far, I have a definite YES from:

Kate
Stephanie
Megan (coxing)