[OUWC] Schedules for Winter Quarter!!!

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 20 22:31:58 EST 2011

Hello ladies!!!

I hope you are all having a WONDERFUL break, and enjoying yourselves! If you guys have been doing the winter training, keep it up!  If not, it's not too late to start!  You've still got a few weeks to get that cardio back (and maybe fight off the holiday pounds)!

I need your schedulesssss!!!!!

See the attached spreadsheet and fill it out ASAP!  I put instructions on it, so please read them and follow the color code...  I'll be in the lab all week so text or call if you have questions!

Get it back to me SOON!  If we want a nice room with space for everyone we need to reserve it soon and we need to start making schedules!

THANKS!
And Happy Chistmahanuakwanzadon! (I celebrate it all!;) )
Ellen