[OUWC] Novice and Gen Meeting times

justine reichley justine_reichley12 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 17:21:53 EDT 2011

Hey gals,

I hope your summer is going well. :-) I would know if only I had a facebook. I still haven't got there yet.

 Did you know that if you work at McDonald's, you will never have to buy lotion again. No joke. My skin is set for life. Haha.

Sooo, on to the good stuff...

We are thinking of having the novice info meeting on September 8th in the evening. Does 7 sound good? Just let me know what time works for you. This is open for anyone who wants to go...not just exec. Keep in mind that it would make a great impression on the newbies if everyOne attended. :-)

Also, can you guys give me your schedules so that I can set a time for our weekly general meeting? If you are in other clubs and/ or have other activities of which you know the meeting day/time, please let me know. I don't know about you guys, but I was thinking 7am every Sunday would be a good time...haha joking, just joking of course.

If you are not able to row this year, just let me know so that I don't blow up your email account.

Here are some good tunes you guys should check out...

"Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
"What you Know" by Two Door Cinema Club
"Simple Math" by Manchester Orchestra
"Home" by Mumford and Sons <- (it's a good one).
"World News"
"Airplanes"
"Sun Hands"
"Who Knows Who Cares" by Local Natives
"Cappuccino" by The Knux
"Long Time" by Cake
"Future Starts Slow" by the Kills
"Skip the Charades" by Death Cab for Cutie
"Will Do" by TV on the Radio
"Swim" by Surfer Blood

Have a wonderful day...whenever you finally check your emails. Haha. See you soon!

~Yu-stine

OH Yeah..I've only had 11 cups of coffee this entire summer! At school, I drink that much in like 3 days. I had to cut back so then when come to school and drink a cup, it will actually have an effect. Ha! Someone dared me to eat whole coffee beans at work. DON'T DO IT!! It was awful. I did get a little buzz, but they tasted terrible.

~Joke of the day~
What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?
It didn't say anything. It just let out a little wine.