[Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:46:18 EDT 2011

Hey girls!

I'll be @ Alden from about 5:30 to 10:30 tonight, if anyone wants to join me! Be sure you're staying on top of your work, it piles up by the end of the season! :-)

Text me to see where I am!
Ellen

From: ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu [ouwcrew-l-bounces at listserv.ohio.edu] on behalf of jr160509 at ohio.edu [jr160509 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 9:50 PM
To: ouwcrew-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Martin, Betsy; ls319311-forward
Subject: [Ouwcrew-l] (no subject)

Hello everyone,

Although Becky has granted the day off tomorrow, it was suggested that we get in
a long erg piece to keep building stamina. I think it sounds like a good idea,
and it wouldn't hurt us a bit. Soooo, if you would like to join me for a
workout, I will be heading to Ping around 4:00. If that time doesn't work for
you, but you really want to get in a workout, just let me know because I can go
anytime after 3:45. But, if you guys just want to rest, I totally understand. I
just wanted to throw out the offer. Text me if you have any questions!

My numba is 1-740-684-0822.

Have a splendid evening and hopefully I will see you tomorrow!!

Justine

P.S. If you any of you would care to study in the library, come join Patty,
Kate, me, and three Asians that felt it necessary to sit uncomfortably close at
our 6-person table. Feel free to join!!!!!!!! :-)