[Ouwcrew-l] FW: Please send on to listserv asap

Lubbers, Ellen el181107 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 8 23:16:40 EDT 2011

See below for a message from Coach!

Ellen
From: Becky [beckysell1 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2011 11:22 PM
To: Atkins, Jennifer; Krajewski, Rachael; Lubbers, Ellen; Dean, Megan; Bales, Savannah; ks177109-forward; Dallas, Ryann; ls319311-forward; Boone, Caroline; Martin, Betsy
Subject: Please send on to listserv asap

Hi all,

My email isn't working properly.  Please send on to listserv asap.  Sorry this is getting out so late.

Tomorrow's schedule:

4:45 a.m. - meet at ping
7:45 a.m. - volunteer meeting at cinch alumni tent. Volunteers only needed, not rowers.
8 a.m.- coach/coxswain meeting, everyone else rigging.

Race times.  Meet 40 min before your race at the trailer to warmup and have a boat meeting. Be changed and ready at that point, focused on your race:
9:30 a.m. - varsity 4 heat
4 should eat, rest and hydrate in between
11:30 a.m. - varsity 4 final
12:30 p.m. - novice 4 final
1:30 p.m. - varsity 8 final

After your race, immediate boat meeting, then derigging if applicable.  Do not disappear before this.  Please support each race coming down unless you are preparing for your own.

Those leaving with parents will be able to do so after the entire day is done and trailer loaded.

I will be on the water for a majority of the day.  Betsy and savannah, as well as your coxswain, will run the land show.

Directions:
http://www.cjrc.net/index.php/resources/90-harsha-lake-at-eastfork-directions

Parking will be down the lake about a quarter mile.  Signs will direct.  Spectators should park there.

A wonderful group of parents will be there to support.  Please say thank-you!

Bring:
$ for tankers
Water/Gatorade
Change of clothes
Rain gear

Weather will be between 55-77 degrees with a 40 percent chance of storms/rain showers, winds 9 mph.

We will go over this in the a.m. As well.
See you soon, and get to bed!
Becky

--
Rebecca Sell