[Ouwcrew-l] Secret Rower Bags

Kate Schmidlin klschmidl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 17:38:43 EDT 2011

Hey Ladies,
I need to know a number of bags we need to get from walmart (the reusable ones
that we are going to use for secret rowers). Some people were under the
impression that they would be provided, others thought they needed to buy them.
Tonight we will be getting them, but if you already have one, we don't need to
buy you one. Please (please PLEASE) text or e-mail me tonight if you need one.
If you do not do this, your secret rower will not have bag like everyone elses.
Text or call if you have questions.

Thank you!
Kate